Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice? She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths. She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors. Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.Proverbs 8:1-4
- Unto you, O men, I call;
- I wisdom dwell with prudence
- pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
- I am understanding;
- I have strength
- I love them that love me;
- I lead in the way of righteousness,
- I will speak of excellent things;
- That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance;
- and I will fill their treasures.
- I was set up from everlasting, I was brought forth;
- before the hills was I brought forth I was by him, as one brought up with him:
- and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;