He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.Job 5:19
- In famine he shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword.
- Thou shalt be hid from the scourge of the tongue: neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it cometh.
- At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth.
- For thou shalt be in league with the stones of the field: and the beasts of the field shall be at peace with thee.
- And thou shalt know that thy tabernacle shall be in peace; and thou shalt visit thy habitation, and shalt not sin.
- Thou shalt know also that thy seed shall be great, and thine offspring as the grass of the earth.
- Thou shalt come to thy grave in a full age, like as a shock of corn cometh in in his season.
These seven things are found in Job 5:20-26. Eliphaz the Temanite shared this with Job. Although he misdiagnosed Job’s problem, his words still ring true.
Lo this, we have searched it, so it is; hear it, and know thou it for thy good.Job 5:27